Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Told Mom It Was Back There!

I told you it was back there mom!
Hi Everyone,
I was playing ball and it went behind the couch! I tried to tell mom it was back there and she kept saying no and throwing other toys. I wouldn't have any of that! So she held up the cord to the lamp and away I went to bring it back. I had to go all the way to the other end to get turned around but I did and I came out with the ball. Then she rolled it back there on purpose and Mrs. B did the same thing all the way down and turn around to come back out. But mom wasn't quick enough to get a picture of that:) We are having fun! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) Let's play ball!

No comments: