Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Abby Got A New Fridge:)

Hi Everyone,
Abby making her new fridge look good!
I don't know what is going on but our moms are just spiffing everything up! Abby got a new fridge and I sure do hope there is a space in that big bad boy just for her goodies:) We have a black fridge to Abby and our stove and microwave are black to. Mom talked dad out of getting a black sink when he got new countertops a couple of years ago, that is stainless:) You sure do make that fridge look good sitting next to it sis! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

This one the freezer door won't fly open, it's on the bottom....so i'm safe with nothing flying out of it.