Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, December 3, 2011

We Went To See Santa Today:)

Santa thought I was cute!
Mom loves this picture of me:)
Sweet little Mrs. B!
What a good girl!
What a lap full of doggies!
Hi Everyone,
Santa told us we are on the good doggie list:)
Now where are the treats!
We got to go see Santa this morning! It was fun:) Santa was at a new doggie daycare here in town and mom says she thinks I have a new place to go and play!!! That sounds really good to me, I haven't gotten to go and play for a long time! This place is closer and the people are really nice, it's patterned after the place that I went to daycare before! We were naughty this morning! Mom went back to bed for a little while after she took us out for the first time this morning and she thought it was funny that we didn't come in with her. Well when she got up she found out what we were doing! We were in the garbage again! This time we didn't dump it completely over (mom would have heard that) but I helped myself to what I could reach and Mrs. B was there to help with what I got out! Boy that didn't make mom very happy and when she told Auntie Angie about it AA told her that Mrs. B was setting me up to get in trouble:) Boy do I have her so under my pawtrol! I LOVE YOU Auntie Angie!! Mom did tell me that Abby was chewing up money again! Hey sis, you want to spend it NOT chew it! We LOVE to shred paper but you have to learn NOT money! Hope you all are having a GREAT weekend! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: