Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Remembering 2011~

Hi Everyone,
Mom tells me that it's New Years Eve and that tomorrow will be a new year! I have to say that the happiest day of the year for me was going to our SBG Cocker Family Reuion! I had so much fun seeing everyone and I can't wait for our reunion next year! It's been quite a year and I think next year will be a GREAT year! The saddest day of this year was when we all lost Gma Mary. Rivers of tears were cried for her and I know that she is watching over us and I'm sure that she is proud of all her puppies. She gave us all a great start in life and put us with families that love and take good care of us! We wish everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year! Lots of Love Mr. H:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. H...
Betsy & I (Bonny) just want to thank you & your mom for allowing us to view the photos of auntie Mary...we miss her sooooo much. She used to write us letters and post our pictures on her blog and we loved her, and we miss her. Thank you so much, and Happy New Year to you and Miss B.
By the way, you sure are a cute fella......
2 wags & 2 licks,
Bonny Wee Lass & Betsy Hawthorne

Anonymous said...

Mr H, Mrs. B,
Thanks so much for the beautiful pix and also the goodies you sent me at Christmas time. I will be in touch soon. It has been a difficult holiday for me and I feel I really let your mom down because I didn't come through with Mary's blog. I will get myself together and try to make it up to you somehow. Wish you all a very happy and safe 2012. Love and hugs to all.....Nanny J

Mr. H said...

Nanny Janice you never let us down we know that you have ALWAYS been there for all of us!!! We love you and think of you and how hard this holiday must have been!!! Mr. H & Bee & Kim