Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's Official Now:)

Hi Everyone,
Bella!
We have all known about Abby getting a little sister and now it's official! We are just waiting for Auntie Jodi to fly down to Louisiana and bring her home to Auntie Angie and Abby and her daddy Doug! I'm betting that she is going to be a daddy's girl! We are anxious to see all the new pictures of her when she gets home! This has been such a wonderful Christmas!! We hope that all of you are having a wonderful Christmas! Abby I'll be giving you a call on the pawphone!! Merry Christmas! Mr. H:)

No comments: