Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, December 2, 2011

ABBBBBBBY~~

Hey Sis,
My mom is talking about us getting a bath tonight before we go to bed!! And then she was telling dad that we are going to see Santa Claus tomorrow and get our pictures taken with him! I think there should be some doggie treats involved with all of this! And now we are going to get our toenails trimmed. At least we get to wait till after we see Santa before we get our haircuts:) Mom really likes it when my hair is a little bit longer:) But dad likes it shorter, what do you think? Mom says it has to be longer for winter! Hope you have a good night! It looks like it's going to rain around here tomorrow, bummer!Ok everybody, go out there and put your best paw forward and you want to be on Santa's good list! Mr. H:)

No comments: