Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mom Went To The Post Office Yesterday!

Hi Everyone,
We can smell there is good stuff in those boxes. Just leave us alone long enough to tear into them!
Yes mom it is time to go to the post office!
Merry Christmas!
Mom is making up for missing a day updating my blog. She finally went to the post office yesterday, she had really wanted to get there a couple days sooner but you know my mom, she was running behind:) I feel sorry for the line of people that were behind her! She thought that she had everything out but has a couple more little boxes to send yet. I'll be glad when she gets all this candy and cookie making done, it all smells so good and we get so little! Go out there and put your best paw forward and let's start counting down for Christmas! 6 to go!! Mr. H:)

No comments: