Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Something Is Up!

Isn't she the cutest little girl you've ever seen?
Hi Everyone,
I know that something is up! Mom was talking to Auntie Angie and she got so excited! Mom and Auntie Angie and Auntie Jodi were all on the phone at the same time and they all sounded so happy! I think there is some very good news in the air, that's what my nose is telling me! Well we will have to wait and see what the breaking story might be! Mom said it's a Christmas miracle that a lot of people and puppies prayed for and Gma Mary gave her blessing and said that this is the right thing to do! Have I got you all curious what it is now? You will see and know that I am a smart little doggie and I'm right about this one! Stay tuned and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a VERY smart one Mr H...Just one more little girl for you to play with...
Boomer is REALLY happy too & can't wait to see you ALL!!!
XOXO