Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, December 22, 2011

My New Doggie Daycare!!!

Hi Everyone,
Time to check it out!
This is cool I can go all the way back here:)
What is behind here?
Come on let me in!
I'm coming:)
I am a very social doggie:)
Doggie hug!
I think I'll put my head here for a second:)
I did get to go to daycare today and I had sooooooooo much fun! I ran and played till just a little before mom came to pick me up! I made new doggie friends and mom thinks the Dog Hut is AWESOME!! Not that our former doggie daycare The Dog Den wasn't good they were great to, but this is just so much closer to home and more convienent! I am hearing that mom wants to take me there on a regular basis:) They got to check out my blog and mom told them that they have to check out all the other blogs linked to mine (thank you Auntie Angie)! I had a great report card and of course I was a good boy! It's almost Christmas and mom is finally done with all the candy and cookies! Tomorrow won't be as much fun as today was and now I'm hearing bath and haircut:( I think I look just fine right now! I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday season!! Keep putting your best paw forward Santa will be coming soon and we have to be really really good! Mr. H:)

No comments: