Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, December 8, 2011

It Really Pays To Be Good!

Hi Everyone,
Abby is looking:)
And for being such a good girl this is what is under her tree this year! Really lucky for Auntie Angie that Abby was a good girl this year! Tee Hee
We are all just ready to bust with the happy news that Abby is getting a little sister!!!! My mom wanted her really bad but knew just like with Abby that she belongs with my Auntie Angie!!! I can't wait to see them together and we have got to get everything worked out to get her home for Christmas!! I know that Abby will be a GREAT big sis! You get a night off just go out there and have fun! Mr. H:)

No comments: