Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, December 24, 2011

We Got More Animail!!

Hi Everyone,
I know it's for us mom:)
Let me help you with that!
Oh boy, I love it!!!
This is mine, I got it first!
Thank you Auntie Jerra!
I love Christmas!
Ok if that's the way you want to be this is mine! Thank you Auntie Jerra! We love you and wish you and Bogie and your entire family a Very Merry Christmas!
Auntie Jerra sent us toys and mom some perfume:) We are thinking that this Christmas business should come around more often! We are loving all the mail and toys and treats that we are getting:) This is just awesome! Thank you Auntie Jerra we LOVE you and Bogie and can't wait to see you in June, unless mom can work it out to get us by you sooner:):) That would be fun!! We are going to spend a quiet Christmas eve at home and we know that Santa will come, we've been really good little doggies! We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and be safe out there tonight! Lots of Love to all of you! Mr. H:)

No comments: