Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 4, 2011

We Got Peanut Butter With Dad This Morning!

Hi Everyone,
Dad mom told you that we would train you:)
Your turn Mrs. B:)
Peanut butter is a favorite of lots of my friends too! If you ever come over you know mom has plenty on hand!
Dad was home last night and this morning we knew right away when mom made toast that dad would share his peanut butter with us:) As Abby would say yummos!!! We sit there like really good doggies and mom makes sure she puts lots of peanut butter on the toast! Ahhhh it's so nice when training goes so well:) I'm not sure what we will be doing today. Yesterday was fun though when we got to see Santa and ride along with mom when she ran errands. I'm looking at this and so far this month mom has made a post every day:) Now that is the way it should be and I will be doing my doggie best to keep her on track sometimes she justs gets really off track! Abby you know what I mean, I know you have the very same problem with your mom sometimes!! Thank goodness we have our paw phones to keep in touch and talk over these very serious matters! I hope everyone has a GREAT day and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: