Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, December 19, 2011

We Love Christmas~

Hi Everyone,
Hey these are for us!
Oh Boy this is GREAT!
I am going to get it out of there!
Something to chew I love it!
It's mine!
I got one to!
Thanks Autmn!
Mom came home tonight with presents from our friend Autumn! Thank you so much we love our presents:) This is awesome! We got new balls to play with and a squeaky toy, a rope and donut doggie toys for us to chew and we have those all chewed up! It is a good night! We hope that all of you are having a good night and we hope that you have a wonderful Christmas! Mr. H:)

No comments: