Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mom Is In Love With Little Bella!

She sure is cute!
Mrs. B would feel big next to this little peanut!
Can you believe she is 13 weeks old? Just look at that face, I can see how she stole my moms heart! I think it would be nice to have her at our house:):)
Hi Everyone
Just a quick update my mom is in love with another baby!!!! I do have to admit she is really really cute and I think she is so tiny, I would be afraid of hurting her. I'm not so sure about sharing my mom with another baby~~ I don't think dad will let mom have another baby, but she is going to try working on it You should hear dad talking to B about how pretty she is and how much he loves her and.......................You get the idea. It's not all bad, he tells me what a handsome boy I am and how much he loves me too. I think 3 of us could really trip mom up when it comes time to go bye bye. Speaking of bye bye, the other night mom was skyping with Aunt Angie and my aunt was teasing me saying nummy, nummy, nummy and lets go bye bye! Then can you believe she would laugh at me when I would tilt my head and look at her:) She is under my pawtrol though and thinks I do no wrong:) I will keep you updated on this developing story! You all know that a little drive is no big deal to my mom, we would just hop in the dually and away we go:):) All the doggie creature comforts in place! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: