Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 18, 2011

We Had Snow Yesterday:)

Hi Everyone,
It's about time it snowed around here!
What is it about my tail? Abby your mom has the same problem!
A doggie hug!
Let's play!
I don't want to go back in~~
Pretty little Bee:)
Let's make a run for it and play some more!
We had snow yesterday and it's almost gone today:( As you can see mom is a day late updating my blog with this important information! We forget about doing our business and want to play and eat the new snow! It's been a really long time since we've had snow and we both LOVE it! We aren't sure about the forecast for the next few days to see if we will have a white Christmas or not I will keep you informed. I don't know a  cocker spaniel that doesn't like the snow. Rain is the pits, but snow, now that is fun! Go out there and play in the snow if you have any and as always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: