Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Friend Andy!

Hi Everyone,
Trevor, Andy & Alicia Hardwick
My friend Andy isn't a cocker spaniel, he is a GREAT Dane and this is the only year that his mom will be able to hold him! His dad calls my mom Mama Kim and he is her "adopted" son:) His beautiful wife is Alicia and aren't they a beautiful family! Trevor is a trucker and that is his beautiful new Kenworth! We wish them all a Happy and Blessed New Year!!! (Lots Of Love) Mr. H:)

1 comment:

jjerrah said...

Boy oh boy seeing the pictures of Mary made me cry dont know if it was because my Heart is so Happy that it brought us all togeather OR because My heart was Broke for the loss .Just shows that God may take but he always gives back I know that when she and all of you came into my life it changed for the better in so many ways So bring on 2012 and all its New Adventures Heres a Toast May we always keep Mary in our Hearts and Alive with our Friendships!!Love and Kisses to you all Auntie jerra Bogie