Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, December 29, 2011

We Got Our New Bay Window In Yesterday~~

Hi Everyone,
Pretty cool how the jack work:)
I'm telling you to do it right!
Ok I'm glad you are listening!
Did you hear me?
I know you like me and I like you to, I'm just telling you that you are doing it right:)
Out with the old window!
Thank goodness it wasn't any colder than it was today!
We got our new bay window put in yesterday:) Mom was really happy about that and the base is bigger for her flowers. Now it gives us a better view of the lake especially in the morning when the sky is really pretty at sunrise. I have been telling them to do a good job and Jim says I want to be a window installer when I grow up:) I don't know about that but they think I'm pretty cute! Jim told dad that most dogs bark at first and then are scared and go and hide but not me! I am there telling them what I think when they are making all that noise! I will keep you updated on our progress! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)
Is this cool or what?
Up Up and Away!
In it goes!

No comments: