Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Abby Called On The Pawphone!

Hi Everyone,
I have to teach Bella how to fly!
I have to teach her not to eat money!
I want to come home:)

Don't worry mom I have this handled!
Where are you Bella I am waiting for you? We are going to have a great time!
Abby just called and asked me about all of this talk she's getting a little sister:) I told her she will love having a little sister. But it's going to be her responsibility to teach her all she knows. Important things in life like how to tease mom and then take off and give her a run around the house! When in trouble you give mom and dad the look and you will be out of trouble quicker than you got in it. I told her it might not be such a good idea to teach her how to chew up money! I know that Abby will take all of this very seriously and she will be very happy to have the company of a little sister! I know it was really nice when mom brought Mrs. B home. I have taught her how to bark and now sometimes she is at the dually before I am when we are going bye bye. There is a lot this little girl needs to know in life and I have complete faith in you Abby and I know that your mom will take very good care of her just like she takes care of you. Mom's and dad's have plenty of love for both of you. You can't be jealous, she is little and cute but just think of how people will fawn over both of you together! I can't wait till we can visit and get to know Bella! Call any time I am here for you sis! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: