Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, December 30, 2011

Abby Is Good Help!

Hi Everyone,
Abby's going in!
Look out she's backing up!
She got it what a good girl!!
You should all know my sister Miss Abby Dabby Do! She is so cool and mom just loves her butt under the Christmas tree pics. Today she spent her day helping her mom take down their Christmas things! Like Abby I am a little sad about no more animail till next Christmas, we were really starting to really like this! Toys and treats coming in the mail a little bit of doggie heaven! Oh well it's not like we don't ever get treats all the time anyway, but it's just special to get them in the mail! More later tomorrow will be remembering this last year! Mom tells me tomorrow is the last day of this year! It's supposed to be in the 40's here tomorrow, I am still hoping for some snow to play in! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: