Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mom Has A Idea And I Would Like To Get Some Input On It

Hi Everyone,
Abby I'll give you a call on the pawphone and see what you think:)
I have an idea and I want to see what all of you think of it! You know how smart my Auntie Angie can be You know that Abby will be getting a little sister and what do all of you think of Bella getting her very own blog? Instead of changing Abby's she could start out with one of her very own! You know Auntie Angie is so good with starting and updating. I think it might work! Abby what do you think of my idea, I'll give you a call on the pawphone and discuss the details with you and get your take on this! I hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas!! I'll talk to you soon! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: