Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Moon Looked Really Cool This Morning!

Hi Everyone,
Early this morning!
Mom took some pictures this morning and I thought the moon looked really cool! It is pretty quiet around here and supposed to be in the high 30's all next week. Abby we got Frosty Paws tonight and you got Dairy Queen we all did alright! Maybe we could go for a ride and look at Christmas lights one of these nights! Hint Hint Mom:) Hey Sis have you noticed that my mom has only missed updating my blog one day this month, but is still ahead. Isn't that more like it? I see your mom is doing better to, now we just have to keep them on the right track since we finally got them on the right track! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: