Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Have A New Hobby!

Hi Everyone,
It's pretty boring here at home today but I have found a new passtime that does NOT make mom very happy and she said I better mend my ways! I guess it doesn't matter how cute you are when you are getting into the garbage and your food dish full of food is right next to it! I am pretty sure that I am not going to be able to make anyone believe that mom doesn't feed me:) She keeps threatening to cut back my chow and I can ask Rusty about how that goes:( I love playing with garbage cans, I drop my ball in the 2 mom has in her office and I will get qtips out of the one in the bathroom. Can you blame a puppy for wanting to have fun. I think my newest stradegy might be working though I have heard mom mention doggie daycare:):) I will keep you all updated about how that goes. I LOVE doggie daycare:) Put your best paw forward and stay out of the garbage for your own good! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Mr. H said...

The garbage can belongs beside the fridge not in the laundry room:)

Mr. H said...

The garbage can belongs beside the fridge not in the laundry room:)