Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, December 5, 2011

Auntie Angie Is OFF Of The Naughty List!

Hi Everyone,
It matches perfectly!
I LOVE YOU Auntie Angie! You are my hero!
All lite up and smelling good! Thanks Angie:)
I am happy to report that my sweet Aunt is on the nice list! (Connie you said she still had time). We we got home from running errands today there was a box waiting outside for mom and when she saw where it came from she was so happy! Auntie Angie got her a scentsy warmer like she has that says I <3 My Pet and some really good smells to go in it! Mom told me that she felt like a little pile of dog poop now for putting her on the naughty list:) No more naughty wars till after New Years now! We will all be good so Santa will stop at everyones house! To all my puppy friends you all put your best paw forward and be extra good so Santa will be sure to stop by your house! Mr. H:)

No comments: