Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Bet Auntie Angie Is In Trouble!!

Hi Everyone,
Where Auntie Angie might be spending the night:)
I went to see pictures of Abby's new fridge and there aren't any on her blog, I bet her mom is in trouble! She did give me a call on the pawphone about this important matter! I told her to relax and that she has been really good this month so we can cut our mom's a little bit of slack but not too much or else we will be right back to sparadic posts! Can't wait to see you fridge sis, hope you have lots of good stuff in there for you! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: