Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, December 12, 2011

Mom Promised:)

Hi Everyone,
Just a brief update tonight! It's been really nice here at home today and we are still waiting for the snow:) Mom promised she was going to try to update my blog everyday this month and she is doing pretty good and I see that Auntie Angie is doing pretty good keeping Abby's blog updated! Mom has a lot to get done in a short time! And I still want a little play time! I hope that all of you had a good night and are having fun getting ready for Christmas! Put your best paw forward and be good so Santa will come and see you! Mr. H:)

No comments: