Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, December 30, 2011

Can You Believe It?

Hi Everyone,
Yes it does smell as good as it looks!
Mom you are just mean!!!
Can you believe that mom got a box of baklava today and just teased us with how good it smelled!! And then she had the nerve to eat a piece of it in front of us and not share!!! I am going to have to call Abby on the pawphone and see what ideas she has on this serious matter!!! I think we had better get at least a little taste the next piece she eats. Abby you are looking good under your tree, mom absolutely loves those pictures! I have to say you are pretty cute and I can't wait till you get Bella home. Mom wants to come to your house and hold both of you:) That's ok if she is holding you 2 it means we are at your house and we can play! One more day and it's a new year, they just seem to go faster and faster! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: