Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Windows!

Hi Everyone,
They started in the kitchen
Old window out!
New window in:)
Abby is getting a new refridgerator today and we started getting new windows:) Mom is really excited to get the new bay window in, hopefully they can put that one in tomorrow. It got windy and one of the guys was sick today so they only got 2 in but they really look nice. Mom was talking about me going to daycare today because I was barking at the guys while they were working but dad said I just get to go to our room downstairs. I like mom's idea a lot better than dad's. I'll let you know how that works out tomorrow! Mom has done pretty good this month but I see Abby is way ahead of me so I'm going to really have to get on my mom to catch up! Right now I am being a naughty boy and I'm trying to get in the garbage can again and mom is NOT happy with me:) On second thought I shouldn't make mom mad if I want to go to doggie daycare and not my room tomorrow! Mrs. B is under the desk being a good girl. We are lucky the weather is so good here, just really windy today. More updates later! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: