Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finishing Up~

Hi Everyone,
Mom has to go to the post office again today and she said that she is almost ready for Christmas:) We still haven't got the haircuts mom has been promising shhhh maybe she will forget. We aren't going to have a white Christmas and that is ok with mom, but we like to play in the snow. At least we weren't down south in that really bad snowstorm they just had. We hope that everyone is where they want to be and with the people they love this Christmas. Mom promises more pictures later! I'm sniffing that haircut coming! I've also heard talk of getting to go to doggie daycare too. Now that sounds like a good plan to me! I will update you one what happens later! Have a GREAT day! Put your best paw forward Santa is watching all of us! Mr. H:)

No comments: