Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, December 16, 2011

We Got Anamail Today!

Hi Everyone,
Thank you to the Florida 4 for the ornaments! Mom even got the ones with our pictures up!
Mom doesn't know why her computer isnt' saving the pics the right way, sorry about that!
Can you believe that mom said I look like a kangraroo the way I'm sitting in this picture?
OK mom now I'm sitting take the picture already!
I should get a treat for this pic mom!
Yes, that is yours!
What a good boy!
I am a good girl I don't care what Auntie Angie says!
Are you about done mom?
I told you to behave yourself and I mean it young man!
This is the last one mom!
Well it was a good day at our house! First we want to thank Kathy and the Florida 4 for our yummy treats and the Christmas tree ornaments! They are awesome! And we got Christmas cards from Bailey and Cheyenne, Aunt Germaine, and Kendra, Solo, Coco & Gigi, thank you all very much. Mom got our cards out but still has packages to send. She has been trying to get that done and hopefully tomorrow she will get it done! Mom took a little time for a photo shoot and I have to say I was happy with her pictures tonight! I heard something about me getting to go to doggie daycare one day next week, I will let you know how that goes! I hope so, it sounds like fun to go play with other doggies all day! Mom says Mrs. B will get to stay with her and it will jsut be the girls! That works for me! Well back to work! I hope you all have a wonderful night and thanks again for the Christmas wishes! LOL (Lots of Love) Mr. H:)

No comments: