Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, December 26, 2011

Just Taking It Easy:)

Hi Everyone,
Taking a little nap:)
We love all the pictures everyone sent us in our Christmas cards!
I hope that you all had a GREAT Christmas! From all that I am hearing I think all of us furry kids did pretty well this year! We should don't you think? After all we are good and so cute to boot:) Mom got a new camera and I will see how long it takes her to kill this one:):) She has drowned 2 (I do have to admit to helping with the first drowning) and now dropped the last one and shattered the lens. At least one good thing is they keep going down in price. Auntie Jodi, they are down to $80 if you think you need a spare:):) I am just taking it easy, it's supposed to be pretty nice around here all week in the high 30's. Mom is really happy about that, Mrs. B and I wouldn't mind a little snow to play in! Our china hutch is full of pictures we got from everyone at Christmas and we just love it! Enjoy your time off if you are lucky enough to have some time off and be safe! To my furry friends we have to keep putting our best paw forward. You can see here at Christmas that it really does pay off! Mr. H:)

No comments: