Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Puppy Chow!

Hi Everyone,
Puppy Chow in the making!
Puppy chow!
Teasing us!
Chocolate covered ritz bits!
Mom they smell so good!

Mom you have all that stuff and we can't get to it!
Well can you believe that mom made puppy chow today and we didn't get ANY?? This is just not right what part of puppy doesn't mom understand? I think we are going to pack our doggie bags and go to Auntie Angie's house! When she makes treats Abby gets them, that is the way it should be !!! Mom made some other candy and we did get a few little ritz bits and a couple of pretzels so it wasn't a total loss! I hope that the holidays are going good for all my doggie friends! Keep putting your best paw forward and Santa will be good to you I'm sure! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Abby said...

How can that be?? Puppy chow and puppies don't get any?? I think the human language at times are phewy, agree? It's a great thing they can't interpret our barks.

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
Yes I do agree with the language thing. You are right about them not understanding us:):) LOL Mr. H:)