Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Have Christmas Lights Up:)

Hi Everyone,
Merry Christmas from our house!
It was nice out today and we got to go outside and play ball with mom twice! She has a little video of us playing on her facebook page but she doesn't know how to get it on here? Are you listening Auntie Angie & Abby? Mom is so funny, I can't believe she really thinks that I would sit when she tells me to:) I have my mom VERY well trained and I must say that I am quite happy about that! Tonight she took a picture of our house with the lights we have outside and you can see our pretty Christmas tree in the window! We don't have near as many lights as Abby has at her house, but maybe one day we will just have to see. It's better than last year, we didn't have any lights outside:) I checked and mom has made 24 posts this month. That is much better as well. Let's see if she can make 31 posts in December. I will be counting. How about you sis? Let's see if your mom can do that as well:) OK Moms we are watching and we are counting!! Keep putting your best paw forward and have a wonderful holiday season! Mr. H:)

No comments: