Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Got A Birthday Present From The Firedogs!

Hi Everyone,
This is for me mom? I will share!
Oh boy looks like fun!
Auntie Marsha you are so smart! You know what we like!
New balls and a tug toy!
My favorite!
And a new squeaky toy too, cool!
This is mine right now I am sharing the balls!
Ok I will just ignore him and when he puts it down I will get it then!
When we got home I had a package in the mail from the Firedogs! It was a birthday card and present! And you know mom just realized that we never did get any pictures with the birthday hats on! To late now you have to wait till next year mom! Thank you very much to Jasper, Brinkley, Matty and Sparky. I hear that Sparky is the one out of the four that likes to get in trouble! Sparky I have to tell you I can relate sometimes we just HAVE to follow our noses! I think you guys are all GREAT and can't wait till we can work out a visit again! Have fun and be good when your mom puts up your Christmas tree! Mom tells me how happy she is that I don't feel the need to water our tree or mess with any of the ornaments! Lots of Love! Mr. H:)

No comments: