Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Miss Abby Dabby Do!

Hi Everyone,
Look at that Aunt Angie dressed Abby to match!
I will be reading this right away!
Boy that treat I got to sit here sure was good!
Can you believe it mom is updating my blog for the third time today! Now this is more like it! Aunt Angie called and they got their Ice Road Trucker book to! Mom has told me that she is going to work on getting the great pictures of The Firedogs and Abby with their books to Alex. She is sure that he will really get a kick out of that. Next time she sees Alex she will tell them how much you all like the book:) Have a good night and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: