Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING~~~

Hi Everyone,
This is the picture of a Happy Puppy!
We hope that all of you are where you want to be today and enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with those you love! We're in Greencastle, PA and mom and dad went to have dinner with friends without us! But mom has turkey with her and we will get some:) Mom has to use an old picture, can you believe she killed another camera??? This time she dropped it out the dually door and it has a cracked screen. The last 2 she has drowned:):) She was at Wal Mart and a camera like she has is only $99 now, but she wants to wait till we get back home to get it! Abby what am I going to do with my mom!!!! I know you can help me! And can you believe that bull your mom is telling you that my mom doesn't love you? You know better than that! I have to tell you that I have your mom buffaloed about what a good boy I am tee hee! Life is good since we have both of them under our pawtrol!!! Hope we can see you again soon sis! To everyone out there be safe in all of your holiday travels! Puppies keep putting your best paw forward our moms and dads are soooooooooo proud of all of us! Mr. H:)

No comments: