Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Was A Naughty Boy:)

Hi Everyone,
Mom you let me have it back just to take pictures?
It's really fun to chew!
I am just giving it character!
Mine is the chewed one. Mom will take pictures when she gets them painted:)
Can you believe my mom said I was naughty again! I know that my Auntie Angie does NOT believe that I can be a naughty boy:) I am just a boy and I do things that boys do:) Yesterday I got a hold of a ornament that mom was going to paint and put on the tree. It was to good to pass up and I HAD to chew on it! Mom is still going to paint it and put it on the tree with all the chew marks. She said it will give it more character and mean more years down the road when I get older. At least I am a good boy and leave the Christmas tree alone! Have fun everyone and all my doggie friends keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H)

1 comment:

Abby said...

i think your mom sets you up to make you the bad one!