Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mom And Auntie Angie Were Skyping!

Hi Everyone,
Auntie Angie was just teasing me on Skype, she kept saying nummy, nummy, nummy! And there weren't any nummies! That is just wrong!!! Wait till I see her again:) She was showing mom her Christmas tree and I hear that Abby was being a bad girl and knocking the bulbs off the tree Abby a bad girl:) Now my mom is going to start putting up our tree and she has told me there will be a full report on how good or bad I am! I sure do have my Aunt in total pawtrol and thinking that my mom is just telling stories when she says I am a bad boy! I should have an update tomorrow with pictures of how the decorating is going. I hope you all have a good night and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: