Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Hi Everyone,
I hear mom talking about getting me a little sister:)
This is Autumn don't you think that Abby & Autumn has a nice ring to it! Please go to Abby's blog and vote for me to live with Abby:)
Mom just showed me Abby's blog! She is hearing talk of getting a sister! I think Abby & Autumn has a nice ring to it. I think we should start taking votes to help Abby get a little sister! There would be 4 votes coming from our house! Help me out and leave comments on Abby's blog and see how many votes we can get!! Aunt Angie is a GREAT mom and my mom knows how good life can be with 2 babies! There should be 8 votes coming from the Firedogs house, come on everyone we need your help here! Put your best paw forward and vote! Mr. H:)

No comments: