Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, November 28, 2011

Abby Saved The Day:)

Hey Sis,
Always there to help you out bro!
Thanks for your help with my blog! My mom tries but she's not as good as you are!! Does anyone see what Abby changed when she was in here helping out? It took my mom a minute to figure it out and she was looking right at it! What would we do without our pawphones when we need something from each other? You have fun today since your mom will still be home. Hey your house is looking really GREAT for Christmas:) My mom is saying that I need a bath, so I'll let you know how that goes! Call me anytime and thanks for your help! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm always here for ya bro....your number 1 on my speed dial.