Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lookin Back At You Abby!

Hi Everyone,
Abby, mom is messing with me you are not out there!
Ready to start painting the kitchen!
You have to check out my sis' blog http://abbyspotlight.blogspot.com  she is at the window looking for me! Mom told me that and took me to the door and asked me who was here! Nobody is here mom! What are you talking about! My mom has decided to start painting the kitchen today, it's not so nice outside, cool and windy so painting is the plan for the day now. It sounds familiar, Abby's mom was painting her kitchen not so long ago and now she's telling me that she is cleaning house for a party! Wish my mom would have a party and have lots of food that I'm sure that I could get everyone to share with me! Hope you have a good time Abby, you will have to let me know how it goes! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Come on over to the party!!