Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mom Put Up The Christmas Tree!

This is what I think of putting up the tree and yes mom did have to walk around me while she decorated!



Abby you should take notes here this will get you lots of points with your mom. You are NOT supposed to mess with the oranaments!! They could hurt you and Please don't do that to your mom! Just be a good girl and trust me you will really cash in!


It's starting to look like Christmas at our house and I think that is great so long as there are presents for us under there to! Mom says she won't put any kind of treats under the tree because she knows that we would just tear open those packages:) I like the tree I think it's really pretty and I know it will come down in a month. Mom wants to put up some lights and decorations outdoors to, that will be ok. Yesterday it rained all day and today it has cooled off and is really windy! Our nice yard is a mess with leaves again and I hope that mom can get that all cleaned up before it snows! I will keep you posted on how the Christmas decorating is going and we all hope that you have a wonderful holiday season! You all know that you should always put your best paw forward, but right now it's even more important so Santa can see what good doggies we all are and we will get more presents! I overheard mom talking with Auntie Angie that we might go and have our picture taken with Santa, I better get the list of what I want ready:) Mr. H:) 



1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Abby your mom is soooooooooooo smart, she made my Christmas trees stand up the right way! You really should cut her some slack you know? Love You Auntie Kim