Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dog Life Is Really Tough~

Hi Everyone,
Mom we were sleeping here!
That's better!
How can that be comfortable?
Mom says I have a lion nose!
Well mom has our space put together for us to relax and enjoy the ride! It has been really nice in GA, but is raining in TN tonight! We got really wet and we have to get wet at least once more tonight! Mom talked to Auntie Angie and she said that yes I definitely have her under my pawtrol:) I just have a way with the girls!! Have I ever got her buffaloed about me always being a good boy. She thinks that mom is just telling stories about me being naughty and all I had to do was be good at our visit to Abby's house! Mom is telling me that tomorrow is special and I will be 2 years old. She told Mrs. B that 2 years ago she was having babies. I have to say Happy Birthday to Gabby, Tucker and my mom is bad and can't remember my other brother or sister! Please help her out with that someone who knows!! Put your best paw forward and have a doggie treat for me! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. H
Your sister's name was Bailey, if we remember right...(our mom was a good friend to Mary).
Hope we are right...and hope you had a good birthday.
2 wags & 2 licks,
Bonny Wee Lass & Betsy Hawthorne