Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Had A Beautiful Sunrise:)

Hi Everyone,
You can see the lake better in the winter when there isn't any leaves on the trees:)
Mom is trying to make me a happy puppy and get the posts on my blog up there where they should be! This morning we had a really pretty sunrise at our house! And then we got to play ball with mom outside twice today! I gave Abby a call on the pawphone, the video mom made is up on facebook and she isn't sure about how to get it here for those of you not on facebook! I was having a good time and Auntie Angie said I made her dizzy watching mom go around in circles tee hee:):) I LOVE my Auntie Angie!! She does NOT believe my mom when she tells her that I am a naughty boy:) Do I ever have her wrapped around my big paw:) Just the way I like it! And I have my mom VERY WELL trained, what more could a puppy want? Go out there and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: