Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank You Auntie Angie!

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick post to say thank you to my Auntie Angie for updating the song on my blog!!! I have to tell you she is in my corner:):) Big doggie smile and huge doggie She thinks that my mom is just making up stories that I am a bad boy! I was so good at her house and have her totally under my pawtrol:) And hey aren't all kids good for their aunts and bad for their moms, sometimes? My told me that I will be 2 on Wed. and she forgot our birthday hats at home, but if she can she will buy some for pictures. She did remember to bring some blueberry, banana biscotti treats for us that day:) There will be pictures later on! We hope that all of you have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: