Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WE Got In Trouble Today!

Hi Everyone,
Mom promised to try to update my blog every day and she's doing pretty good. No pictures tonight. But mom and dad went away for just a little while today and when they got back........ I was at the door like a good little boy and Mrs. B was up in the kitchen. Dad said she must have been getting a drink, but when mom got to the kitchen she saw that was not the case at all! The garbage was dumped over and we had been having a good time! It was the first time we ever had done that and mom was mad at both of us! I have to tell you that I was going tee hee:) Mrs. B never gets in trouble! That was how our day went and then we got to ride with mom while she was running errands and we did end up getting a new bag of dog food and Mom cashed my birthday coupons in at Pets Mart for some blueberry doggie treats, new squeaky balls and she could have forgot the doggie shampoo! They are saying that we might get 1-5 inches of snow tonight! Now that would be fun! I'll let you know tomorrow! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: