Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And Then Mom Puts A Doggie Toy In The Tree For Us To Take Off:)

Hi Everyone,
I didn't make this picture easy for mom, I was too quick for her to get the picture with me in it about 3 times:)
Sweet Little Bee:)
How about this mom is updating my blog twice today:) She got us each a new doggie toy today and I put mine up on a lower branch of the Christmas tree and she didn't have her camera so she set us up to get the pics she wanted. Kinda like Auntie Angie setting Abby up to dive under the tree! Mom says she has the cutest little doggie butt sticking out from under the Christmas tree:) And mom DOES LOVE Miss Abby Dabby Do! (That is for Auntie Angie). You know I'm always telling you that my mom is crazy? Well you won't believe what she was doing yesterday! Now remember we live in Wisconsin and it's almost December and mom was out mowing the yard and chopping up the leaves and corn husks that had blown in the yard again! She had a pile of leaves she started sweeping up and she put those in the firepit and burned them, but the rest of it got mowed! Good thing she did that yesterday, we had 15-30 mph winds today and everything just blew right on across the yard! It's looking really good again! Thanks Mom! Now if we would only get some snow to play in:):) Ok have a good night and put your best paw forward! None of us want to end up on Santa's Naughty list! Mr. H:)

No comments: