Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Got In Trouble:)

Hi Everyone,
Well today it was pretty nice out here at home and mom got all the lawn things put away for the season! She let us outside when she was working and I ran back in the timber and rolled in my favorite stinky stuff again! I didn't get an entire bath this time only where the good smell was on my back! Mom found we had a late blooming flower:) Mom says she wishes that she was putting everything out instead of putting it away! Hope you had a beautiful day wherever you are! Go out there and put your best paw forward! And go to Abby's blog and check out her walk in the park video! I'm telling you that High Paw Five Productions will be famous one day! Mr. H:)
Can you believe we have some late blooming flowers:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr H, H, H, we know what you are going through, been there done that, being a little boy is hard work! After all, it's not our fault other things go through our yards! Oh well tomorrow will be a better day,..... maybe.
Lol, the firedogs