Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pretty Boring Around Here Today!

Hi Everyone,
Mrs B wants to play ball.
I found my own toy to shred:)
Mom you do know that it is your job to entertain us?
I am a dog and it's one of the things that I do!
This was right before mom took away my softner sheet and then we got to play ball!
It's pretty boring around here today! Mom said we might get to go for a ride later when she runs some errands! Mom looked down and I had been in the laundry garbage can and found a used softner sheet to shred! And Mrs. B wants to play ball. MOM are you listening we are Bored! I hope things are more exciting at your house today! Abby how is it going with your mom? You should be going for your spa treatment one of these days? I can't wait till we can all get together in Knoebles again next year! Have a great day and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: