Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi Everyone,
Mrs. B is a little unicorn!
My little unicorn!
A little unicorn and my little frog:)
Treats mom!
Dressing us up like this is worth more treats mom!
We know that is where the treats are!
Mom!
The Firedog treat trick works every time!
Mom really wanted to find me a Bee costume and they were all gone, so I am a little lasdybug!
Harley Dude!
Where is my motorcycle!
Ladybug  Ladybug!
I hope that you all got lots of treats today to!
Mom is running a little late tonight, but she is going to get our blog done and so I am happy! But mom just checked and the HB Patrol might have to make an emergency trip to Abby's house! Her blog is not updated yet! Mom put us both in 2 costumes! They were on sale at Pets Mart 75% off:) My second costume as a Harley dude we already had! I hope that everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! We loved the treats that mom got us tonight! We got to go in and help her pick them out! What fun that is! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: