Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Am NOT A Happy Puppy!

Hi Everyone,
Abby called on the Pawphone!
As you all must know my mom has NOT updated my blog and I am NOT happy about this situation! Abby called me on the pawphone and she was having the same trouble with her mom! I think she has her mom moving in the right direction again and my mom has promised me to get my updates done today and she will try harder to keep up! Abby this is not the first time we have had this problem and I just don't know what to do! Our moms should understand by now how important it is to keep our adventures and pictures updated for our followers! There are 2 new blogs now and my mom hasn't gotten those links on mine. She promises me she will try to have Aunt Angie help her with that tonight! I think that has gonen beyond just a paw slap to get her attention! Abby I think it's time we get out the HB Patrol car and get to PA to help you and while we are there maybe you could help us with our mom! I think this is going to have to be a joint effort!! I do see that there are a lot of paws being put forward and I am proud of all of you keep up the good work! Mr. H:)

No comments: